About the company
Capital Mill OÜ was founded in early 2008 to help investors looking to acquire commercial real estate in Baltic countries and generate value through high-quality property management services. The founders and partners of the company comprise a team with long-standing real estate and banking experience.
The objective of Capital Mill’s real estate investment services is to help investors find the projects with the lowest risk and the highest potential yields. The Capital Mill team puts our investors’ interests first, focusing on professional investment management, which in turn raises the value of real estate properties.
Over the company’s years in operation, several investments have been placed, worth approximately 300 million euros. At present, the company’s investment portfolio consists of business premises, shopping centres and manufacturing and warehouse buildings. Investments have been placed pan-Baltic – in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The investment portfolio managed by Capital Mill OÜ has seen rapid growth over the years – growth that is expected to continue in the years ahead.
For Capital Mill, the most important quality for achieving its goals is bold, ambitious consistent action coupled with an honest, forthright and conscientious attitude toward all that we do. The company’s team insists on providing high-quality and professional service that is personally oriented and takes into account the wishes of the client. Our flexible and efficient approach to the tasks we take on results in success and pays major dividends for both companies and clients.
Capital Mill’s mission is to offer private investors the best possible value, generating growth in the value of carefully selected real estate investments.
Capital Mill’s vision is to be the leading private real estate investment management company in the Baltics.
Awards and recognitions
- Sept. 2016: Euromoney recognized the services of Capital Mill
Estonian Developer 2016, office – 1st place
- Sept. 2015: Euromoney recognized the services of Capital Mill
- Estonian Developer 2015, overall – 2nd place
Estonian Developer 2015, office – 1st place
Estonian Developer 2015, retail – 6th place
Estonian Developer 2015, combined developments – 2nd place
- May 2015: Navigator is the best real estate project in Baltic region. Navigator, developed by Capital Mill, was named as the best real estate project in Baltic region at Baltic Real Estate Investment Forum 2015 held in Lithuania on 21st May 2015.
- February 2015: Navigator received the Gold level of LEED certification, which makes Navigator the „greenest“ building among others in the Baltic States.
- December 2013: Capital Mill is a member of EKFL. Capital Mill is a member of the Association of Real Estate Companies of Estonia (EKFL) since 10 December 2013.
- October 2013: Tallinn Entrepreneurship Day recognised Capital Mill OÜ
- October 2013: Euromoney recognised Capital Mill OÜ. Category “Developers – Office/Business”- 1 place, Category “Investment Managers”- 2 place